Chambray, Chambray, Chambray
As of right now, I am obsessed with chambray. Sure we all wear denim, but there's more than one way to make the 'denim' look your own. The best thing about them? They go with any color. Seriously. Besides, chambray skirts are dressier, classier, and all around more stylish. How to wear them? The options are endless, but here's a few ideas...
1. Pair your chambray skirt with a striped top (like Jessica Szohr)
2. Pair a floral dress with an open chambray button-down shirt (Miley Cyrus)
3. Like J. Crew, pair your chambray with a bold statement necklace. (Love this one) It screams, classic with an edgy twist :)
4. Pair a chambray shirt with a belt and a pair of wedges for a chic summer look.
5. Go for that classic chambray look.
-dark skinny jeans
-chambray loose-fitting shirt
and when it comes to accessories, LESS IS MORE.
6. A chambray dress comes in handy.
-wear it simple
-wear a scarf
7. and of course, one of my favorites is to wear a chambray shirt with a statement blazer. Throw on a pair of oxfords for that menswear look.
See how denim is worn on the streets around the globe.. (below)
"I've been fascinated with denim on denim for a while now and decided to try it for fall." --The Stylish Wanderer <3