Despite Fayetteville's inability to acknowledge Christmas is tomorrow, I have chosen to believe that I will celebrate Christmas like any other year despite the sun and flowers and summer weather. This year I am seriously tempted to go buy some snow spray and prance around the front yard spraying every inch of the grass with it. I'm a visual person and just maybe if I see a glance of "snow" I just might be able to take this Christmas seriously. Last year my mom went to spend Christmas and New Year's with my grandparents in South Korea and this year I am thrilled to say she will be spending Christmas here with me in Fayetteville with the rest of the family.
Christmas traditions in the Lee household:
- Listening to 'Peppermint Winter' by Owl City and 'Christmas Lights' by Coldplay
- Listening to Michael Bublé's Christmas album. It's a classic
- Watch all sorts of Christmas movies--Polar Express, Elf, Home Alone series...etc.
- Drink hot chocolate and chai tea by the tree
- Bake cookies + place the milk by the Christmas tree for "Santa"
What are some of your Christmas traditions?
Here are a few things I'm looking forward to in the next few hours or so.