Here are 5 things that happened this past weekend.
1. Tar Heels beat Kentucky yesterday... aka FINAL FOUR BOUND. #goheels!
2. I had a weekend getaway to Raleigh for some me time. Much needed.
3. I've been taking lots of medication and feel much better. (I was deathly sick last week...people avoided me like I was the plague, not even kidding...haha)
4. I finished one of my favorite TV show series 'The Vampire Diaries.' It was one of the most epic endings ever. Oh... and I may or may not have started a new TV show. #filedunderthingsIreallydonothavetimefor
5. I felt inspired again after feeling down (sick, being one of the main reasons), and shot lots of new looks and can't wait to share them!
Hope you all had a great weekend!
I'm sharing this look from the Bahamas and many of you asked me about this set on Instagram and Snapchat. The link for this is set is at the bottom of the post.
Wearing: palm print set: ℅ Impressions Boutique | earrings: ℅ Baublebar (sold out, but you can get on the waitlist here, for when they restock!) | sunglasses: Karen Walker | watch: Marc Jacobs | sandals: Schutz (old) similar here | bracelets: ℅ Pura Vida (here + here + here + here) |
SHOP THE POST: