Happy Friday, everyone!
I'm finally back from a fun girls trip getaway in Charleston, South Carolina. The past few days were nothing short of amazing, as my gal pal McKenzie and I strolled the streets of Charleston and rode bikes downtown through Rainbow Row and King Street. I'm considering doing a travel diary round-up preferably this weekend to show you all the amazing things we did and places we visited. I'm also working on a travel diary video for you guys, so be on the lookout for that. You can even subscribe to my channel to get the notification when I post!
As for today's look... I wanted to share an easy Memorial Day inspired look that you can easily recreate, just in time for the weekend. Instead of pairing fun ruffle tops with white denim shorts or jeans, try mixing it up and opt for a scallop skirt / skort. This skort from Palm Avenue located in Cameron Village, Raleigh, NC, is an item I would wear all summer. It's perfect to wear on any given day, let alone easy to wear for picnics or if you're on a boat because of the hidden shorts underneath.
Speaking of Memorial Day weekend... what are your plans?!
P.S. I just wanted to go ahead and share these Memorial Day Weekend sales:
- Ann Taylor // 50% OFF full-price purchase + extra 40% OFF sale styles - CODE: SUMMER50 - until 5/31
- Anthropologie // additional 30% OFF all sale items, in stores + online - until 5/30
- ASOS // extra 20% OFF - CODE: HISUMMER - until 5/30
- Banana Republic // extra 40% OFF - code: BRTAKE40 - until 5/30
- Express // 15% OFF your purchase - code: 9492 (enter at checkout) - until 5/31
- Free People // additional 25% OFF all sale items - until 5/30
- J. Crew // 30% OFF your purchase - code: WEEKEND - until 5/31
- Moon & Lola // 20% OFF your full-priced order - code: RSCHARM20 - until 6/6
- Nordstrom // up to 40% OFF - until 6/7
- Old Navy // extra 50% OFF select styles - until 5/30
- Sole Society // 50% OFF select styles online - until 5/30
- Urban Outfitters // long weekend sale - 25% OFF shorts + 25% OFF graphic tees - until 5/30
Photos by Nieto Photography